WHY IS MY CHILD STRUGGLING IN SCHOOL?
Educational Assessments & Evaluations
Deciding why your child is stressed is not always easy.
Is this a learning issue?
Should I change her school?
Is he being bullied?
Should I change her teacher?
Should I just take away his phone?
Sometimes it takes more than just punishment or a good “talking to” in order to turn things around and get them on the right track.
That’s where Dr. April can be helpful.
April M. Jackson-James, Ph.D. and her team of professionals at Metamorphosis Life Revitalizing Center have created a Systematic Process for evaluating your child’s Individualized Needs.
We work with you, the school, the physician or psychiatrist, and whomever else is needed in the community to determine the best course of action to move from struggle to success.
Serving Tampa and Beyond
We are conveniently located in Temple Terrace, Florida between I-75 and I-275 near USF.
We have experience serving families all over Tampa from Ybor to South Tampa and Carrollwood and from Brandon to Fish Hawk. But because of our Unique System and Specialized Perspective, families even come to us from as far away as Lakeland in Polk County, Palm Harbor in Pinellas County, and Sarasota and Bradenton in Manatee County.
We give detailed, personalized, and contextualized recommendations.
- We teach you to advocate for your child in all environments and at all levels of education.
- In many circumstances, the Metamorphosis Staff is able to attend your school meeting with you to help you advocate for your child’s needs.
- We help with academics, behavior, emotion, and social skills.
- We keep your information private, and we do not allow insurance companies to prevent you from getting what you really need.
- We are also able to give individualized attention that the public schools could never offer.
Contact the office TODAY to get started.
If you are not in a rush, we can offer creative payment plans to finance your child’s evaluation.
If you are in a rush we can have detailed, personalized answers for you in 3-6 weeks.
Dr. April Jackson-James, Your Licensed Psychologist, helping make your child’s life Better on Purpose.
Call 813-512-8903 x201 to schedule your first appointment or fill out the contact form above. 🙂