A personal message from Janet Stewart:
I believe that we are all on this journey called LIFE, and we have the potential to make LIFE whatever we wish. I also believe we don’t get a dress rehearsal for this journey, so we need to live each moment in the present.
I want to work compassionately with you as you go through life’s changes and challenges. My focus areas include: Anxiety, Depression, Abuse/Survivors of Abuse, Family Problems, Couple’s Counseling, Grief and Loss, and other Traumas.
Life is a classroom and all experiences have a lesson included. Therefore, life’s difficulties must be faced not only with academic knowledge, but also with intuitive knowledge and courage.
Bring your pain and struggles to Metamorphosis, and I will work with you towards a resolution.
CALL TODAY AND LET ME HELP YOU MAKE LIFE BETTER ON PURPOSE!
- Bachelor of Nursing, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- Master’s degree, NOVA Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Completion, Mental Health Counseling Program, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Ms. Janet R. Stewart Bio Timelime
- Started working at Metamorphosis Revitalizing Center as Registered Mental Health Intern
- Retired from the Veteran Hospital after 28-years of service.
- Presently on my second journey
- Started Master’s program at NOVA
- Completed 1-year
- Practicum/Internship at Metropolitan Ministries
- Completed Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling
- Organized the Health Ministry at St James A.M.E Church
- Participate in work mentoring/precepting programs
- 2nd divorce
- Moved to Florida
- Continue working with the Veterans
- Obtain National Certification in Oncology Nursing and Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Member of Task-Force to implement Shared Governance at the James A. Haley Hospital
- Chapter Secretary for Chi Eta Phi Nursing Sorority
- Assistant Nurse Manager for Medical/Oncology 34 bed unit
- Completed Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Manager a busy ENT Clinic
- Manager a 34-bed Medical/oncology unit
- Gave birth to second child
- Started working at the Veteran Administration
- Got married
- Completed Associate Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse
- Migrate to USA
- Started nursing journey: home health aide; nursing assistant
- Completed License Practical nurse program.
- Working at nursing home